Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy 3rd Anniversary, PAO!!

PaperArtistsOnline turns 3 years old this month! I cannot believe how the time has flown! Seems like just yesterday we were all wandering around the new digs, wondering what would happen and hoping to feel at home. Now here it is 3 years later and I have a family of friends that I cannot imagine my life without!

You've heard that saying: in every family tree there are a few nuts... well, I think the nuttiness in each of us is what draws us together and makes us such fast friends. We come from all walks of life, have different experiences, different tastes and opinions, vastly different crafting styles, and yet we still come together as a harmonious whole, with the sum of the whole greater than its individul parts.

Our beloved Admin, aka Julie F., created this wonderful spot where we can go to be together, to share ideas, encourage each other, lift each other up and administer a 'doh' slap upside the head if necessary.... again, just like a family.

A big hug to all my PAO sisters... this one's for you!!

No comments: